NO CHILDREN ALLOWED! Our apologies, but we tried and it just didn’t work. We are after all a bar, 21 and over only.
The Boneyard dog park has a 7,000 sq ft fenced in dog park designed for you and your dog to take off the leash, exercise freely and socialize. Our dog park is double gated with community water bowls, trees for shade, and bagging stations for when things get messy. There is tons of great outdoor seating around the perimeter of the park and we have a 10 ft deck that wraps around the building with picnic tables and umbrellas.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered, and well socialized.
- Customers must clean up after their dogs. Waste disposal bags and trash receptacles are provided.
- Only one gate open at a time when entering/exiting the dog park.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog(s). This means owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog’s behavior.
- Limit of 2 dogs per person per visit
- No dog or people food is allowed in the Dog Park.
- NO CHILDREN are allowed in the Dog Park. No exceptions.
- Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated
- Owners must be in verbal and sight control of their dogs at all times and prevent aggressive behavior, biting, fighting, and aggressive barking. Never leave your dog(s) unattended.
- Dogs must be unleashed in the transition corridor upon entering Park. ONLY ONE GATE OPEN AT A TIME. Owners must have a visible leash for each dog at all times.
- Dogs with a known history of dangerous behavior are prohibited. Immediately leash your dog(s) and leave the Dog Park if your dog behaves aggressively.
- Owners who disregard these rules will permanently lose all dogpark privileges.